Thursday 1 March 2012

2012

Its mental how fast time's going, I mean we're in March now!
Crazy times. This year's going to be so so busy and transformative. By the end of the year if all things go to plan, I'll have had a nice long summer holiday with the girls, graduated, started PGCE, and be halfway there to being a teacher!

Mental!


Apart from that, that's basically all I know.
I'm hoping everything else will have settled down a bit, I'm sure it will have done, but its a bit daunting.
Today, in my driving lesson (which are going really well now!) I feel all summery and I actually can't wait to be sitting in a beer garden with friends and just soaking in the sun and running away from the wasps (good exercise people...) and just enjoying long summer days.

Tomorrow it will probably rain, but for today I'm in a really good mood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment