Sunday 11 March 2012

Propaganda and a kick up the bum


Went out last night with a few of my homebirds and ended up at Propaganda, my absolute favourite. Given that 3 of us are single it was nice to go on a girl’s night together, wasn’t that fussed but then you know..! And the tunes are goooood.

I’ve not been out with friends from home for so long, but I had such a good time! I didn’t drink really though so have no hangover today and the weather’s beaut, so all is well in the world. I’m actually feeling good this week, there’s been a few nice developments on the whole! Rather loving life.

 “Shake it out shake it out, shake it out shake it out, oh woah”! Florence speaks wise words J

I do really really have to kick myself up the bum with organisation though. My organisational skills are a bit crap atm, and with a dissertation to write I really need to get on it! So yeah –social life = flourishing, academic life = floundering. BUT I will reset the balance, guess I’ll just have to get friendly with the library, or rather the Andrew Kean Learning Centre. Why is it even called that? Seriously who decided?

No comments:

Post a Comment