Monday 25 June 2012

Day 4: Ways to win my heart...


I'm actually cringing about this post slightly if I'm honest because thinking about it, it is a bit cheesy. I find it difficult to write about something when I'm not especially wanting anyone to win my heart these days. I'm quite happy as I am for the most part :)

  • Cook a really good meal – preferably involving salmon of some kind! Fish pie, salmon steak, cheesy pasta bake with peas and salmon, nomanomanom!!
  • Listen to me. Sometimes you feel like you’re on a date and they’re just bombarding you with everything about their lives and that you can’t get a word in edgeways. Also, when I say I’m not interested, I’m very sorry but that’s what I mean. I don’t mean that in a few months I might change my mind. I really hate the thought of leading someone on.
  • Let me listen. I really miss someone telling me the simple things like how their day’s been, what worries them, a stupid thing that happened or a good film they saw. Don’t be a piece of furniture! Talk to me, but don’t over dominate.
  • Be patient with me. I worry a lot, and often overthink things. For everyone who has put up with me – thankyou, I know it can make being around me a royal pain in the bum.
  • Be yourself. Massive cliché, but if you can make stupid faces and do daft impressions of people in front of me on a wander round Leeds, then it will win you more points with me than taking me out for a fancy meal. I’m not really used to the proper ‘dating’ thing if I’m truly honest.
Thanks for bearing with me through the rollercoaster of cliches and cheesiness, but I suppose I have to have a sprinkling of typical posts among the ones I've tried to make more interesting!

Oh and I love it when the other person smiles while kissing you.
Ok that's it for this evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment