Sunday 3 June 2012

Wishlist Issues and Head Music

Liv's Wishlist:
1) A leather jacket - would look kickass with my denim dress and red lips!

2) A car!

3) The ability to see my sister more than once every three months.

4) Superpowers.

The first 3 can be solved with money, but if I could choose an actual superpower, well I think I'd be quite stuck actually. I mean look at all the problems:
  •  Mind reading - paranoia - I could take drugs and get the same effects, and think I had superpowers.
  • Shape shifting - I'd never be happy with my figure, and I think I'd forget what I looked like to start with.
  • Foresight - you'd never have a surprise again, part of the beauty of life is the mystery! How can you learn from your mistakes if you never make them? Avoiding making mistakes isn't living.
  •  Time travel - we've all seen Back to the Future, but we've also seen Doctor Who. Knowing me, I would die, and my body would be lost in Victorian intergalactica.
  •  Flying - now that would actually be pretty cool, unless you hit an eagle, or a plane. Unless you were made of titanium, then it could work.
  • Infallible memory - I'd constantly have to pretend I was stupid - but it would save on revision. I would save one whole day. Maybe it isn't really worth it?
  • Super Flexibility - I'm hypermobile, I'm halfway already! I'm destined for arthritis as it is. Why make it worse?
I think I'd really like it if you could plug earphones into someone's head so that when they remember a song but don't know who its by, you could just plug in and listen. I think it'd bea good way of getting to know someone, and might fill awkward silences. I dunno, I'm rambling, but I do think that would be what I'd choose..

So if someone plugged into my head atm I think they'd hear something like:
  • We Are Scientists - You Should Learn - because me and Emily listen to it all the time.
  • The Sunshine Underground - Borders - choooon!
  • Catfish & The Bottlemen - Collide
  • The Music - The People

No comments:

Post a Comment