Sunday 24 June 2012

Day 3: It's Jess!


Ok so I took a day off... I was working all day then I went out for a few drinks. Saturday was my day of blogging rest!

Right, I have to say that the TV character that reminds me most of myself is Jess from New Girl.

Probably because she’s absolutely nuts, and is a teacher, which is what I want to do. She’s very eccentric and whilst she is considerably weirder than I am, sometimes the things that she does, or what she worries about are the same things as mine.

My interior monologue is a bit like her life, except she actually does the things I think about doing! She’s also whilst very embarrassing, very likable and I’d like to think that for all the stupid things I’ve done/do that most people like me too!

I’d actually love to go on holiday inside her mind for the day, even if she is a fictional character.

No comments:

Post a Comment