Thursday 21 June 2012

Day 1: My Room

So, 5 things I see in my room every day.


  • Pictures of the important people and events in my life. This is one of about 4 areas in my room. People from home, family and uni mates are all up! My favourites are the ones of me and my sister as kids because yo can tell even back then that she was the one that took care of me. How cute!






  • iPod. An essential item and one of my favourite possessions. I listen to it nearly every day. It has frequent visits to my handbag.

  • My perfume stash because I like to smell tasty! Consists of Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Soap & Glory Original Pink, Live by J-Lo, Purr by Katy Perry (donated from Ness – HAVE to get a full bottle!!) and Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger.

  • Laundry basket. Just a reminder of all the thrilling things I can do on a rainy day! Such as today... I hate being a grown up.

  • Stash of LUSH products. Extends into a big drawer, and the bathroom… I have lip balms, shower gels, shampoos and conditioners, massage bars, dusting powder, bath bombs, moisturiser and the list could continue.


So, I managed to show you the least cluttered parts of my room.. I love my uni room its so much more me than my room back at my parents, mainly because it has my stuff in, and I don't have to worry about my Mum seeing things. Not that its littered with dildos or anything haha!! I can just put what I want on the walls and do whatever I want with it. 



Anyway, cheers for reading Day 1! Tomorrow will be on my favourite songs. Liv x

No comments:

Post a Comment