Wednesday 20 June 2012

Totally Robbed from Fenwick!


So I'm also doing a 30 day blog challenge seeing as I have hardly anything to do over summer except work and let my brain turn to slush! I've chosen a different set of questions though so mutual readers don't get fed up of reading similar posts! My list is from various sources including my own head. I hope people find it interesting, I'll just have to see if I can keep up with it!!

  1. 5 things you see in your room everyday
  2. 3 of your favourite songs
  3. Which TV character reminds you most of yourself
  4. Ways to win your heart
  5. Bad habits
  6. How many bras do you own? What sort of underwear do you choose to wear?
  7. Greatest regret
  8. What is always in your handbag?
  9. What would you say to an ex if you bumped into them?
  10. What is your best feature?
  11. Greatest turn offs
  12. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
  13. The ethics of blogging
  14. 8 Reasons to hate you
  15. 5 things you want to accomplish this year
  16. Do you believe in ‘The One’?
  17. A song that makes you cry
  18. 10 things few people know about you
  19. Favourite/most memorable lyrics
  20. Explain your wardrobe – dress in two extremes and post pictures
  21. Nights out: Heels vs. flats?
  22. What would you do with your last £20?
  23. If Harry Potter was real what house would you be in and why?
  24. Do you think you can tell something about a person by their handwriting?
  25. What is your opinion on moustaches?
  26. What were you like as a child?
  27. 8 things that help you through life
  28. Three things you regret about 2012
  29. Four things you’ve loved about 2012
  30. What would your last meal consist of?

I realise that this initial post isn't that enthralling but I'll try make every post worth reading! Any suggestions of ones to swap/change are also welcome! Cheers! Liv x

No comments:

Post a Comment