Friday 27 April 2012

Check out Catfish!

No, I don't mean the actual fish m'hearties!

I'm on about a band who I was introduced to by one of its members, lets call him 'grandmasta X' for shits and giggles, when he was giving out CDs on a night out in Leeds outside Milo about 8 months ago now! I wasn't actually going there, but promised him I'd listen to their stuff anyway and its still on my ancient iPod classic circa 2007.






His band are called CATFISH AND THE BOTTLEMEN and you should totally go and check them out. This guy was dead good craic as I'm sure the rest of them are and its always nice to see someone passionate about what they do, so instead of chucking the CD away like I might have done on a usual night out when being handed stuff I gave them a listen.

They're unsigned as far as I know, but deserve to be signed in my opinion! They're sorta indie/rock and roll  and really catchy and you can find lots of their stuff on Youtube so give it a swirly whirl!

They've just got a new single out called Brokenarmy released April 23rd and here's the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-GM6z2EqPA watch itttttt!

They're catchy as hell and will be a welcome addition to your iTunes just check them out and spread the love :) Your ears will be chuffed to bits.


No comments:

Post a Comment