Sunday 1 April 2012

Short & Sweet

Last night, me and Emily went out to Leeds, just the two of us, which we've never done before.

We danced our flats off, sang our throats raw, shook our bootays and I spent the last of the money to my name as earned on Friday night when babysitting. It was fine for Emily who has her loan already, devastated!

We said that we both feel dead happy and just good in general, and this was before the drinks even started flowing in Hedders. For once I actually feel like things are back to normal for good this time and not until another set of excrement enters my life.

 I can't wait to get my loan through! I have a list of things to purchase, not least booking our girls holiday with destination to be confirmed. If things go to plan then I'll hopefully have passed my driving test soon too! But not before Miss W! I also need to book a karaoke night at some point.

P.S. We miss our missing housemates its too quiet here!
Oh and happy birthday to Aluuuurrn aka Dad who is 51 today, the massive legend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment