Monday 9 April 2012

Easter, posters, bee stings and hair issues.


I hope everyone had a great Easter, and that the Christians among you enjoyed your Risen Lord, whilst the rest of us enjoyed our chocolate!

As I’m writing I have a month to basically write my dissertation and so I’ll be off to uni to do some serious serious work tomorrow with Debbie and Emily. What the EFF happened to the bloody time!!! Despite the fact it is now 4.20am I will now have to go to bed no later than 1am and get up no later than 9am for the next month. That’s the plan anyway. My body clock is absolutely appalling.

I’ve freshened up my room since loans came in with owls, telephone boxes and Florence posters. Not actual owls and phone boxes, I mean to say there are 3 separate posters! 



I have also been eating a shedload of food in an attempt to encourage my bee stings to grow back into boobs which is slowly working bit by bit. My weight fluctuates a lot anyway but I feel better when I'm a stone heavier! (Even if I am enjoying a smaller bum and legs!) It has been nice to buy some new clothes that fit better in the meantime though. 

Oh and I'm also going through another 'what shall I do with my hair' dilemma. I can just see Emily rolling her eyes now! I might just go and buy some decent extensions and go longer because I'm sick of waiting for it to grow, 3 years is dedication!

Maybe I should get on with wolfing down my Easter Eggs instead of making myself sound more insecure than I actually am with my weight issues, hair dilemmas and clothes buying? NOMNOMNOM






Yes I ate lamb yesterday, and mmmm it was G-O-O-D!

And I'm still waiting for my Hogwarts letter.

1 comment: