Monday 14 May 2012

Thanks m'lovelies


Basically I’m writing this to say thanks to all the people who were so amazing in supporting me last week when things with my dissertation went pear shaped. I’m so totally grateful to everyone who was there, whether they provided chocolate and energy drinks, tissues, sound advice, an extension form, or any other possible form of emotional support! Thanks, it didn’t go unnoticed and I really appreciate it, its helped motivate me to get the bloody thing finished! I can’t really say why I ended up in the position I did but there were several contributing factors that are too soul baring for a little blog like mine.

I’m nearly there now, couple of days left, and I can’t wait till its all done J
Anyway,  apart from that hideous day I’ve had a rather nice and rather eye opening week.

I received a long overdue apology which was much appreciated, although I had long since forgiven the person who apologised. It made me glad I had already done so, because if I’d hung around expecting that apology then a considerable amount of my time at uni would have been tarnished.

We went out dressed as Alice in Wonderland characters!



I did a wedding photoshoot which was very exciting! Despite the wind, I really enjoyed the day, and got to see Emily’s neck of the woods J It was really really weird to see myself in a wedding dress but the pictures seemed to come out not too hideous! 

I went to the last Pubology of my time at uni, which was really weird. Sitting in the pub, I was thinking that this was one of the last times we’d all be together like that as a group.  I really hope we stay in touch.
Other things made me smile too, but I won’t ramble about them just yet. Not until all this work is done and I can start enjoying my freedom. We’ll see what summer has in store ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment