Monday 21 May 2012

Misc Messages to Misc People


  1. I’ve never really understood you properly, but I know you’d do anything for anyone. I think there’s a lot I will never know about you, but you’re one of the most genuine and loyal people I’ve ever had the fortune of spending time with. If flat caps were cool I’d borrow one off you.
  2. I love you so much and can’t imagine things when you go. You make me laugh without meaning to, and if I could ever aspire to grow older in someone’s footsteps, I’d pick you, even if you do moon over your wedding photos….
  3. As I’ve got older I think you’ve really got to appreciate me as my own person and you never put me off my ambitions even though you didn’t always understand them. You remind me more of myself all the time, and you seem to know exactly what to say to make it better every time. But next time, please don’t tell me about your sexual experiences, it makes me feel like Jim from American Pie.
  4. I’d never wish sadness upon you. I know we’ll never agree, but maybe one day we’ll agree to disagree.
  5. Thanks for all the times you have listened to me and rationalised my thoughts. No matter how old I get, I’ll always need you. Thanks for pushing me out of my comfort zone, it was the best thing you ever did.
  6. You’ll always be my ‘best friend’ no matter how little we see of each other. You’re the most hilarious and ridiculous person I’ve ever met. I wish I could go on holiday to Neverland with you. GRAB IT!
  7. I hope you come to realise that you affect people so much with what you do and say. I love you, but I can’t say you’ve made me proud. I wish you’d let us help you. You’ve taught me how I don’t want to be, and that can be more helpful than anything sometimes.
  8. Although we barely knew each other, I know you were loved very much. I hope I’ve made you proud, and I think about you every day of my life. Skipping ropes, alphabetti letters and ketchup in glass bottles remind me of you.
  9. GROUP – Thanks for letting me reveal my ridiculous personality and revealing yours to me. Thanks for just being there and putting up with my stupidity.
  10. No one knows me better. You’re like another version of me, but different in so many ways. I miss you so much, even though your time management is shocking! 4am Skype call yes??

No comments:

Post a Comment