Sunday 19 August 2012

What's Liv doing with her life...?

...apart from trying and failing to think of some interesting blog topics?

I got back off holiday, worked LOADS (I am ready to burn that shirt), lost my iPod (cue devastation), had my work leaving do (cue singing, drinking and dancing), went out for my friend's 21st, was shocked some of us in our year aren't 21 yet which made me feel too old, went out for Mum and Dad's wedding anniversary, redyed my hair so now its sexy again, and tried to be good but failed a little.. :P Spent too much dollar, again!



Its been a pretty busy time! Housemates are moving in and out left right and centre, so I'm looking forward to having a normal house again once it all settles down, but going to fucking miss everyone SO much.

I'm more than aware of the fact that it is 2 weeks to Doomsday aka 'PGCE start date' which I'm anticipating 40% and dreading 60%. Student Finance is about to give birth to a year of madness, and hand over the monster child without an instruction manual, and Liz McGuire is the midwife that pops in to check I've not killed it yet. Bit melodramatic, but well done Liv, I'm sure that's healthy! Yeah I'm totally ready for someone to make a banana milkshake of my life as I know it. Once I've bought some Post-its. Oh and some pens. Also, new teacher clothes. Ah hello comfort zone. Shopping, wonderful.

Its going to be just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment